Rules 2019-20 Season
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE RULES & CONDITIONS BEFORE FISHING
- Maximum stay 72 hours on 24 hours off. No saving swims or rota’s
- Members must always carry their membership cards with them and must
produce them when asked by management or bailiff or any syndicate member.
- No tackle to be left unattended.
- Bait boats are allowed but to be used in a sensible manner.
- All fish caught under 10lb to be transferred in to the stock pond in the carpark
- No more than three rods are permitted for angling.
- There will be no sacking or retention of fish unless specifically authorized by the
management. Anglers are responsible to treat all fish with their own carp care. No
carp treatment No fishing.
- Scales, weigh-sling, camera, carp treatments etc must all be ready for use before the
fish is removed from the water. Fish must be constantly douse with water when on
the bank and out for the least amount of time as possible.
- Members must be responsible for all litter in and around their swim. All litter to be
taken home. This includes fag butts.
- Please use the unhooking mats, landing nets and weigh slings provided.
- Barbed hooks only and minimum 12lb line. Anyone found using barbless hooks will be
asked to leave and not permitted back with on refund.
- All spombs must have spomb floats attached
- NO ZIGS. Anyone found using zigs will be banned
- No nuts, maize. Freezer baits only, maggots between Nov 1 st & Feb 28 th only
- Please bivvy up and fish from the designated swims not the grass. No tents
- No guests or dogs allowed. No fires, swimming or loud music.
- Myths Pool Fishery reserve the right to withdraw or suspend permits at their
discretion and in that event all rights of the former permit holder shall cease, and no
refund of any monies shall be paid.
- Be aware that water levels may vary in times of drought. There will be no refund of
any monies paid due to low water levels
- All decisions made by the management are final and not subject to appeal.
Rules are subject to change. We will endeavour to inform members of rules changes.
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE FISHERY DO SO ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE OWNERS AND
MANAGEMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILTY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY
TO PERSONS PROPERTY OR VEHICLES HOWER CAUSED WHILST USING THIS FISHERY. BY JOINING
YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL RULES AND CONDITIONS.
DUE TO CLIMATE CHANGE AND WEATHER ABNOMINALLIES THAT COULD AFFECT FISHING, WHICH
WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, THE FOLLOWING CONDITION HAS BEEN ADDED. NO REFUNDS OF
MONIES WILL BE MADE OF ANY FISH DEATHS, UNSAFE BANKS OR IN THE EVENT WE HAVE A BURST
OF WEED GROWTH.